Mixed Use Gateway Property
NEW! The Port now offers a 2.24 acre property at the west-bound gateway of the town center, next to the new fire hall. Formerly owned by Hood River County, this property has been rezoned Commercial-Residential to encourage high-quality mixed use development compatible with adjacent uses. Utility stub-outs are in place. Call the Port today for additional information!
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
- A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic development
- Convenient access to Interstate 84
- Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
- Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
- Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
- Affordable land sale and lease rates
- Available housing and developable lots
- Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
- Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
- Friendly small community setting
- Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
- 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.