Economic Development Advisory Committee
The Economic Development Advisory Committee is intended to make recommendations to the Port Commission related to the following tasks:
- Hear potential tenant presentations.
- Identify impacts and next steps for potential tenants.
- Make recommendations to the commission.
- Monitor progress on current development projects.
The committee will consist of 5 members, including:
Two Port Commissioners. Port Commissioner positions will be appointed by the Commission. Current Port Commission representatives include:
- President Groves (appointed 7/1/2022)
- Vice President Lorang (appointed 7/1/2022)
Three members of the community at large. Community representatives should reflect a range of interests related to the Economic Development and the purpose of the Committee. Community representatives will be appointed by the Commission and residence within the Port District is not required.
If you have interest in serving as a community member on the Economic Development Advisory Committee, submit below: